How can I setup my iphone or iPad on RM Easymail?
Below is how to configure your iPhone or iPad to work on easymail:
- On the iPhone / iPad home screen, click the settings icon and then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars/
- Click Add Account
- Click Add Mail Account
- Please insert:
- Your Name
- Your email Address
- Your Password
- Now select "IMAP" and insert the following details:
- Host Name - imail.domain name e.g. imail.trenance.cornwall.sch.uk
- User Name - Your email address
- Password - enter your password
- SMTP - imail.domain name e.g imail.trenance.cornwall.sch.uk
- User Name - Leave blank if it does not wok then enter them
- Password - Leave blank, if it does not work then enter them
- Click Next.
- You account should then be verified and the setup is complete.
*Note: When you receive the 'Cannot Connect Using SSL' prompt, click YES.
If you have any problems connecting to RM Servers, ask your Technician to reset your password within RM EASYMAIL ADMIN.